Terms Of Service
Thank you for shopping with us! If you visit or shop this website, YOU ACCEPT THESE CONDITIONS. Please read them carefully.
Dealer to dealer & individual to dealer transfer of firearms are available for $40. Contact us for arrangements.
TGS-SJTX LLC. is located in Texas. Purchases made within Texas or if the shipping address is in Texas will have 8.25% sales tax added to your order unless a tax exemption or resale certificate is on file.
WE SHIP TO CA. We are registered with CA DOJ to ship to California. CONTACT BEFORE YOU PURCHASE FOR DETAILS.
New items / firearms are covered by manufacturers warranty if applicable. Used items / weapons are sold as is and as pictured. Pictures are part of the description. No warranty is expressed or implied on any used item offered for sale. We strive to describe everything accurately & honestly. With accurate descriptions and high resolution pictures, there will be little doubt as to the condition, authenticity etc. of what you are buying / receiving.
All collectors ordnance & munitions are inert & can’t be made to function. It is up to YOU to know if an items is legal in your state. NO international sales of firearms, parts or accessories.
The inventory listed here is a fraction of what we carry & have in stock. We only list & offer what we currently have IN STOCK. We DO NOT list things that are unavailable. Sold items are removed once purchased & put in an archive section.
ALL questions MUST be asked BEFORE you purchase. Be aware that “issues” such as “my wife thinks I look like Hitler with this dagger” or “This rifle doesn’t go well with my combat heels” are not valid reasons for return.
Remember, used firearms are used. Old ones are old. Weapons and items such as daggers, helmets & bayonets have been handled, used hunting in the field or used in combat. Some combat field gear & uniforms may have a loose stitch. Some combat rifles may have grease under the wood or a scratch or ding that didn’t photograph. Please refer to our gun grading & condition grading guide for more info.
We just ask that you look at the pictures, read the descriptions and ask questions before you purchase.
Please let us know anytime a mistake is spotted in one of our item listings. Whether it’s the wrong firearm model number / caliber or something in the militaira sections that is misidentified or mislabeled, please contact us right away. We want collectors use this website as a reference guide as well as a place to buy & sell with confidence. It is absolutely critical to present correct information for the buying / collecting community.
It is the purchasers responsibility to know the legality of the items ordered. Some items in this online store may be restricted to adults only or may be restricted in the area where you live. These items include ammunition, firearms, and magazines. You can only place an order if you agree to and accept the following:
1. You are not prohibited from purchasing or owning these products by any local, state, or federal laws regarding your criminal background, drug use, domestic violence protective orders, or other prohibitions, and you are over 18 for longun purchases, and over 21 for handgun purchases. Firearms are only sent to license FFL dealers and you must have permission before ordering (or we can ship to C&R if applicable). Federal background checks are required when transferred. We do not ship firearm or ordnance related items outside the USA and our items are not for export.
2. You understand some of these items can be dangerous when mis-used and you accept full responsibility and liability for the safe use and storage of these items. All used firearms must be certified safe by a licensed gunsmith before using or firing.
NOTE: USPS, UPS and Fedex are no longer guaranteeing delivery times. Your package may take longer for them to deliver than the shipping service indicates!
1. If your order ships UPS/FEDEX, a tracking number should be emailed to the recipient within a day of the shipment going out, unless you order a firearm, then the FFL dealer will often get the tracking number email. No special requests for specific delivery times are accepted. UPS/FEDEX will make 3 attempts to deliver if they miss you. You will not be able to re-route packages to different locations than the shipping address.
2. Firearms ONLY ship to an FFL holder. If you do not have an FFL (Federal Firearms License) then you must find one in your area to do the transfer for you, and you must get their permission first then enter their address as the shipping address on your order. (C&R licenses can be mailed, or are also accepted via email or fax if a copy of the driver’s license is included with matching name.)
3. Orders that are picked up in our store will have the shipping amount removed from the total at the time of pickup. The credit card will be charged and the items will be set aside for pick up. If you cancel and do not pick them up, a fee will be charged. Tax is added on all pickup orders.
4. Due to FedEx/UPS requirements, handguns ship separately from ammunition via 2 day delivery, with shipping quoted by the website at checkout. Overnight delivery is available for an added fee, but you must call.
5. If you do not want UPS/FEDEX shipping, please call to place your order for USPS Mail options & expedited methods.
6. All orders valued over $500.00 will require a signature by UPS or Fedex, even if they are not controlled goods like ammunition or firearms. Ammunition and firearms require a signature regardless of price.
1. When your order is placed & completed through our checkout system, the purchased item will be instantly removed from the page inventory.
2. ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. Please call to confirm current pricing and availability. We are not responsible for typographical errors or digital issues/bugs which may occur. Market prices fluctuate frequently causing prices to sometimes rapidly change. All prices subject to change for any reason & at any time.
3. Orders cannot be added to, canceled, or changed once placed. Please be sure of your order before you submit it. All cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee. Special Orders are also subject to a 25% fee if canceled. Orders placed by phone will not show on your website order history, phone orders are on a separate system.
4. Pictures on our website are typically of the exact product you will receive, unless otherwise noted. Accessories or extra items such as medals, belts, pouches, cleaning rods or kits, slings, etc. that not explicitly mentioned in the item description (even if they are pictured) are not included with the item unless noted.
5. Your billing address entered here MUST match exactly your billing address for the credit card you are using. If it does not your order will be delayed or canceled. If the name on the payment card does not match the name of the purchaser, the sale may be subject to further verification. If the billing address and shipping address do not match, your order will be delayed. We reserve the right to require any order to ship to the confirmed billing address only at our discretion. Your credit card is charged on the day of purchase.
6. For certain items like surplus rifles or helmets, we offer a hand select option. Hand select is done to find better condition or to find a special mark/date if available. Simply call us for more info on hand select items.
MAGAZINES (including Clips and Feeding Devices):
NOTE: It is your responsibility to check local laws before ordering to make sure you can receive specific magazines/clips/loading devices.
California, Cook County IL, Maryland, and Wash. DC – no mags over 10rd capacity. (Some warehouses that our products ship from will not ship to California at all due to interpretations of legal rulings, and or Prop 65.
Chicago – no mags over 15rd capacity.
Connecticut – no mags at all except to permit holders, limit 10rds with a permit.
Massachusetts – no mags over 10rd capacity, unless a Class A High Cap permit or 01 FFL is on file.
Hawaii – no handgun mags over 10rd capacity
Colorado – no mags over 15rd capacity. No shotguns mags or shotguns with mag tubes over 8rd capacity.
New Jersey – no mags over 15rd capacity.
New York – no mags over 10rds.
Vermont – no long gun mags over 10rds, no handgun mags over 15rds, except in C&R firearms.
Note: Firearms shipping to states with a magazine ban will ship with no magazine(s).21.
NOTE: It is your responsibility to check local laws before ordering to make sure you can receive specific firearms.
California – Handguns must be approved by CA DOJ (except C&Rs). No assault rifles. C&R handguns sent only to 01 FFLs. C&R holders must also send a COE to receive rifles. Connecticut – No assault rifles or semi auto shotguns with detachable mag.
Massachusetts – Handguns made after 1997 must be approved by MA DOJ. C&R handguns are sent to 01 FFL dealers only. No assault rifles.
Maryland – Handguns made after 1984 must be approved by MD DOJ. No assault rifles. No assault pistols. No folding pistol grip shotguns.
New York – C&R handguns are sent to 01 FFL dealers only. No assault rifles. No assault pistols, or pistol version of rifles.
New Jersey – C&R handguns are sent to 01 FFL dealers only. No assault rifles. Illinois – FOID card for the customer, dealer, or C&R holder must be on file.
Wash DC – no firearms.
BODY ARMOR RESTRICTIONS:
Connecticut – No body armor plates, either soft or hard.
All other states – Body armor ok to adults without criminal history.
1. In most cases there are no returns. In the unlikely event of a problem or issue, we will gladly work with you to make it right.
2. Your must call for a return authorization number before returning merchandise.
3. In the case of a return, all goods must be returned in the same condition they left TGS-SJTX LLC. You are responsible for all shipping costs unless we send an incorrect or broken item. Credit card processing fee or restocking fee may be deducted from refund.
4. New items typically have a manufacturers warranty and must be returned to them directly.
PLEASE ALSO READ THE FOLLOWING:
1. When you visit TGS-SJTX LLC. or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communication replies from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
2. All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of TGS-SJTX LLC. or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
WARNING: ALL FIREARMS AND AMMUNITION BUYERS SHOULD RECEIVE PROPER INSTRUCTION IN THE CORRECT USE OF PRODUCTS PURCHASED. SAFETY INSPECTION BY A COMPETENT GUNSMITH IS RECOMMENDED BEFORE USE OF ANY USED FIREARM / ACCESSORY PURCHASED.